Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
igoslo
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to PM Westra but he hasn't been online in a month. Anybody know if there's a need for some pavers at either Duthie or Colonnade? I've got a bunch of them at a jobsite in Yarrow Point. If they're not needed they'll go to Craigslist.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
YES! Westra has hundreds of emails so he can't respond to them all. Where are they and can you deliver? If you can't get them down there can someone else? We could use them at Colonnade. Will call Mike later.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Yah big stout pavers like that can be used at Colonnade.

·
I5Troll
1,343 Posts
Need help loading pavers

Awesome! Thanks guys for covering for me. It's been crazy... and will probably be crazier until Phase 2 is complete... in a little over 2 months!!! :yikes: :eek: :eekster:

I talked to Sean and he's available 7/7-7/11 to load and haul the pavers to Colonnade from Yarrow Point. The problem is... I'm supposed to actually be riding for a change... in Kettle Crest...

Does anybody have some time that week to wing over to Yarrow Point to help Sean load 'em? He has a dump trailer so doesn't need help unloading. Email me: colonnade--at--bbtc.org. Thanks a ton! And thanks Sean!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts