Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having sold out the limited run of 50 Motolite Special Edition polished aluminum frames with orange accents, Titus comes up with a new run of limited edition frames.

Inspired by Rasta colors, this black ano frame has red, green, and gold accents. Even the rockers are ano green.

If you are or know any growers, this could be the bike to roll with.
You gotta put down that bong and order one right away though. Just 30 produced for the whole world.

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just a have a large PDF file (1.4mb) of the original drawings for this bike. If someone has a way to convert, reduce, and upload it, let me know.
I can email the file to them.
Hurry. It's 4:00pm here.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Send it to me, I can get the images out of it.

Bikerbob.com said:
I just a have a large PDF file (1.4mb) of the original drawings for this bike. If someone has a way to convert, reduce, and upload it, let me know.
I can email the file to them.
Hurry. It's 4:00pm here.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Bigger version

Looks pretty cool, but I can't really say I'm very impressed with Titus' name - very irresponsible of them :skep: :rolleyes: Red, gold and green represent so many more things than just ratsas and herb.

Attachments

·
dog's best friend
699 Posts
LyNx said:
Looks pretty cool, but I can't really say I'm very impressed with Titus' name - very irresponsible of them :skep: :rolleyes: Red, gold and green represent so many more things than just ratsas and herb.
Like what?

Seriously though, the use of heights green and gold for non Rasta and commercial use is cultural I&Ijacking. Put that aside,the bike looks good! A welcome departure from the standard Titus look.

LyNx, where does a Bajan ride, St Lucia? LOL

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Why here of course

Correct term is "ites" and it's ites, gold & green if you put it into the rasta combination as they use them.

Where does a bajan ride? Well right here is where :D we have some decent enough trails, all be it quite short compared to the US and Europe, but they're still fun. Yes I would like to go to St.Lucia and give the Tinker trail a try as well as anything else they have over there - might actually make it this year too ;) Oh and I have been to Colorado twice - check the Blog - and am looking forward to the next time I get to visit my Mum out in Edmonton and can mossy on over to Canmoore and Banff.

Yes I agree the bike looks good, but as said the naming monicure is LAME - check it out ganja edition :rolleyes:talk about marketing BS, but it'll prob make a good few seek these out :skep:

telebiker said:
Like what?

Seriously though, the use of heights green and gold for non Rasta and commercial use is cultural I&Ijacking. Put that aside,the bike looks good! A welcome departure from the standard Titus look.

LyNx, where does a Bajan ride, St Lucia? LOL

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's not the official name. That was a drawing and whoever made it added the name. It should be considered an in-house designation. The drawing was not intended for publication and I'm sure I will hear about it. Unlikely to be used in marketing, even though Arizona is a medical marijuana state.

·
dog's best friend
699 Posts
LyNx said:
Correct term is "ites" and it's ites, gold & green if you put it into the rasta combination as they use them.

Where does a bajan ride? Well right here is where :D we have some decent enough trails, all be it quite short compared to the US and Europe, but they're still fun. Yes I would like to go to St.Lucia and give the Tinker trail a try as well as anything else they have over there - might actually make it this year too ;) Oh and I have been to Colorado twice - check the Blog - and am looking forward to the next time I get to visit my Mum out in Edmonton and can mossy on over to Canmoore and Banff.

Yes I agree the bike looks good, but as said the naming monicure is LAME - check it out ganja edition :rolleyes:talk about marketing BS, but it'll prob make a good few seek these out :skep:
Thanks for the correction, LnNx I've only heard it said not spelled. Barbados looks like a roadie paradise whereas St Lucia has some serious hills. If you get to Edmonton, visit Jasper for some decent trail riding. Forget Banff (except for Lake Minnewanka) and ride in Kananaskis.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I like it...

I like the exclusivitely (only 30). However that isn't much of an issue here in CT where I see very few tituses. I would be real surprised to run into a moto-lite on our trails...I have seen a few racer-x's in 10+ years of riding. This is specialized / cannondale country.

you could have a lot of fun with the color scheme...maybe some gold levers. RP23 on this like the orange LE? Had I not picked up my frame a couple months ago I would consider it. Any truth to the rumor titus encorporated a hidden one-hitter apparatus into the frame design? :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.