Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
LARRYJO said:
I am still waiting on a couple of parts but here is the beginning.:)
I still need Green or Red Hubs. Also waiting for my frame to be painted.
Wanted the Paul Rasta levers that just sold but $250 was way too much.
What kind of levers are those? Are they "V" or cantilever levers? Gravity Research? I have a set, but don't know what to do with 'em.

·
Yo.
465 Posts
misterdangerpants said:
Here's a lovely 1992 Rhygin Team I was tempted to take home late last year. Has some of those lovely rasta brake levers. :D
I didn't know Glenn was willing to sell that one. According to CJ, those painted forks were not common.

·
underachiever
1,187 Posts
Slow Eddie said:
I didn't know Glenn was willing to sell that one. According to CJ, those painted forks were not common.
He reluctantly accepted an offer I made, so I gather it was a tough decision for him to let it go. Glenn is super nice. I really wanted to get this in my grubby little paws to use as a race bike, but the timing ended up not working. Maybe in the future....

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
To me,
Flying the Rasta colors says "Stoner" like flying the rainbow colors says gay (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Just stirring the pot on a slow VRC day.....

·
Registered
512 Posts
Aemmer said:
To me,
Flying the Rasta colors says "Stoner" like flying the rainbow colors says gay (not that there is anything wrong with that).

That's because your old and live in the sticks you right winged bigot!

Kidding Tim, I know your not a bigot, right winged............maybe.:)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.