Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
PULL
697 Posts
Great photo. I just bumped a few things and then desaturated the photo a bit. I was getting some bad color banding around the body from the low res file but I think this one looks pretty cool. I remember reading you sold the m3 for that high speed mark 1. How do you like it for panning and tracking with the extra sensors?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NoManerz said:
Great photo. I just bumped a few things and then desaturated the photo a bit. I was getting some bad color banding around the body from the low res file but I think this one looks pretty cool. I remember reading you sold the m3 for that high speed mark 1. How do you like it for panning and tracking with the extra sensors?
It is nice. Overall the camera produces superior images to the 20D. both NOISE wise and tonal adjustability. When I first got it the 8.5FPS was coll but now I actually run it in slow which is 4FPS I think? But it is super accurate tracking and has awesome color rendition. I miss the bike but am trying to build another. Oh also like the almost full frame! I can send you large files to check out the JPG's are like 4-8MB usually!!!:eekster:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.