Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TWO WEEKS OF RIDING AZ. IN DEC. IS SUCH A BONUS FOR A CO. GUY. :) GOT TO RIDE ALL THE GOOD ONES IN THE VALLEY ON THE SUN. HAUSE,TRAIL 100,SOUTH MTN. AND MCDOWELL. ALL GOOD BUT HAUSE WAS WAS MY FAV. THINK I RODE THAT ONE 3 OR 4 TIMES. MY 9 YEAR OLD LOVED SOUTH MTN.IT IS A GREAT KID RIDE . I THINK THAT ONE IS CALLED DESERT CLASIC. JUST A FEW PICS. FROM THE DRIVE HOME. saw a lot of titus riders but not many turners.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that is good stuff , only wished i had my 5-spot built for that trail. i rode that one the day before Christmas. saw lots of body armor and felt a little out of uni in my lycra :D

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
yeppers! turners have dominated national since about '95 but titus is the "local" brand so yer bound to see alot of em. classic is a great non techy trail and a excellent place to learn or take a less skilled rider. hawes is just flat rad fun. t 100 is cool but id rather ride the mcdowells or somethin else. what trail(s) did ya hit in the mcdowells? thanx for the report man.

ps: yer car sux! hehe

Attachments

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the Mcdowells rides are almost as fun as Hawes. that old cactus cup race course is fast and i had it pretty much to myself. The other i did out there is called pemberton (i think).that was good stuff also. iran into a rider in the parking lot who said that there iis a new trail off of pemberton but i must have missed it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.