Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of the EVIL, got her sold. I am also showing the best cranks made. Don't flex, bend, and stiffer en hell! And also some random of the new rig and our VICIOUS PITBULL that will remove large chunks of flesh if anyone touches our bikes!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
awesome bikes and Burly Dog. kudo's man.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
ianjenn said:
Thanks she is getting old 9 years now. I am preparing for the inevitable :cryin: .
Sick bike. I've got a 12 year old pitbull, that i've had since i was 19.:eek: He is still kickin it strong.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
zachdank said:
Sick bike. I've got a 12 year old pitbull, that i've had since i was 19.:eek: He is still kickin it strong.
Don't even tell me you are that old?:madman: Damn now I really feel lame. :) Twelve is an old age for an APBT I hope she makes it that long.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
ianjenn said:
Don't even tell me you are that old?:madman: Damn now I really feel lame. :) Twelve is an old age for an APBT I hope she makes it that long.
Hell yeah i'm that old, and my pit has deffinately made it long past what he should have. I have been preparing for the inevitable for years, but i am starting to think he will out live me.
He has a couple teeth left, and he can't here a fycking thing.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well the guy I got the bike from said they had thin sidewalls. I have ridden the bike 3 times but only on rockgarden. He said they would pinch? We were gonna try and run down in Santa Barbara in 2-3 weeks guess it will tell me how tuff then. They feel pretty good I have about 30lbs in em which is like 8 more than I use in the WTB's. They seem real grippy on dirt, rocks they felt a little slippery overall. Maybe just the pressure difference.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah she is going to get 2 teeth removed next week. I ever make it up that way to take pics realize I am wuss and we will pretend you are 10 years younger than me OK.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
ianjenn said:
I ever make it up that way to take pics realize I am wuss and we will pretend you are 10 years younger than me OK.
Hahaha. I am known for making the people i ride with push themselves way beyond there limit. If you come ride with me, you will be forced to Throwitdown. You will thank me afterward, unless you have broken bones, wich i see a lot!

·
Registered
374 Posts
My cat is something like 17, has kidney failure and thyroid problems :cryin: :sad: :bluefrown: :nonod: i feel for you.

Verry cute dog, stunning bikes!

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
Hmmm well post back when you try it with lower pressure. What would you say it compares to? Any extensive time in corners with them yet?

Lemme know when you come down to SB....always down to ride.

·
Freeriding Feline
2,548 Posts
Nice

I like your dog and your bikes.
I haven't seen a single crown fork on an M3 yet. How do you like that?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts