#4 & #5 State College, PA, Jason Forsythe
#6 Sol Vista Nat Champs Pro DH, Kyle Strait
#7 I-Street Trails, SLC, UT, Chris Canfield
#8 Jimmy's Mom Trail, Teton pass, WY Vin Q

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
aenema said:
Ok, we have all seen your vids and pics before Vin so we know you can ride. What is the story behind that spill? Inquiring minds gotta know.
It's a small step up onto a rock, then hip off. I kinda fogot to hip. Made for a great picture though!!! Pulled it together after that, shot that hip, then hit the Trust Jesus gapper.

I wanted to post this up to show that it doesn't all work the way we plan. HEHEHEHEHE. We have a friend that has the video, but I haven't been able to get my hands on it. My wife totally freaked out when she saw the picture btw...

Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
aenema said:
Oh, is that the feature out in Jackson Hole? If so, seen vids of it and looks like you definitely want to have the plan in your head before you get in on it.
Ya, Jimmy's Mom trail in Jackson... super sick!!! I broke my wrist overshooting a step in 2008 and it took me a while to get over it. Crashing safely on this got me through my mental block and allowed me to have a ton of fun the rest of the trip.

Here's me monster trucking the $hit out of the Trust Jesus Gap later that day. 42 out and 5 or so up... Payjak gets the photo credit again!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.