Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who can name the location in all of these pictures gets... the satisfaction of knowing the location in all of these pictures. Seriously though, one should be really easy, two shouldn't be too difficult, one other will be very tough, and that last one... good luck.

I'm curious to see how this pans out.

#3 (Same location as #2)

Attachments

·
my girl rides also
650 Posts
I'd have to guess somewhere in New Mexico, possibly in the Mesa Verde/Taos/Albaqurque triangle...?

And incidentally, I'd have to say that the structures in that last pic could be construed as bike content.....lol

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,165 Posts
State of Relaxation
State of Wonder
Ditto
State of Confusion
Where we want to be

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lidarman said:
That seems like anywhere. I can't figure out the horizon.

The names ought to be a clue

sss ?

bhl - "big horn lodge"

omwfrf - "on my way from .....
The names are a clue. And you're gonna laugh when you find out what omwfrf stands for.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
I know where #5 is - but I'm local and won't say (or does that give it away?)

Let's say when the wind blows JUST right, it might not smell so good nearby... nevermind when the property owner himself eats too many beans! :D

·
Basura Blanca
1,797 Posts
Too funny - I thought only his riding buddies up here called him that! You been helping with the construction?
- Joe

AndyN said:
The names are a clue. And you're gonna laugh when you find out what omwfrf stands for.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NuMexJoe said:
Too funny - I thought only his riding buddies up here called him that! You been helping with the construction?
- Joe
I've thrown a little dirt around on the pump track addition.

The name you fellas gave it is perfect. "Old Man Winkel's Free Ride Farm" will be open for business soon...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.