Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have some being sent to me tonight. I will post up the best of the lot...

I am a little biased but the course was what DH racing is all about. Next year, even better...

Clifton

·
Registered
689 Posts
Frankenschwinn said:
I have some being sent to me tonight. I will post up the best of the lot...

I am a little biased but the course was what DH racing is all about. Next year, even better...

Clifton
Course was def cool for being put up so quick but there were a few things that could have been tweaked. I rode like ass the whole weekend and was actually scared Will was gunna take me in Junior X. Overall super Fun weekend and I made out with some SICK ass prizes. Pair of smith glasses, Adio shoes and a badass e13 shirt.Will got socks to whipe his butt since he sharts himself every other day HAHAHAHA>

·
Registered
752 Posts
FormulaX said:
Rock on! I think next year there needs to be some drops!
There will be a call to action and I am sure everyone will have their opportunity to suggest changes.

Jesse, you are certainly correct in your assement. More time would have improved the course and the logistics but for what we had I was very happy.

Congrats on your finish. Thats pretty good for riding like "a$$" :)

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
I take it you didn't beat Jesse? :p
Had him by 10 sec the first run, but he took my by 6 sec on the second run. The bastid.

The course was fun, needs more high speed, fall line type stuff though and some highspeed turns.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
TheSherpa said:
Had him by 10 sec the first run, but he took my by 6 sec on the second run. The bastid.

The course was fun, needs more high speed, fall line type stuff though and some highspeed turns.
Sweet!

·
Born to Ride
105 Posts
Frankenschwinn said:
There will be a call to action and I am sure everyone will have their opportunity to suggest changes.

Jesse, you are certainly correct in your assement. More time would have improved the course and the logistics but for what we had I was very happy.

Im not complaining, the course rocked dude! Thanks a lot for your hard work!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Frankenschwinn said:

yeah i by know means have a right to ***** cuz u cant ***** if u didnt work. The terrain is TOTALLY there just more time and thought could make this a PERFECT course.

yeah i was totally hung over, it was prom saturday night and i got 3 hours of sleep and threw up in the woods during practice. I wrecked in both of my runs and hit about zero of my "sneaky lines" so i was sorta dissapointed.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I am not that sensitive. Neither of you were being accused of *****ing. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Just be ready to answer the call. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.