Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, another help me buy a bike thread.

I'll start by saying I have my fleet of hard tails, and it's pretty damn dialed.

But I only have room for one full-sus.

Currently I have the 2014 Giant Anthem Adv 27.5 1, but I feel like it's just not the bike for me, (it's for sale btw, size med). It's too XC. I'm looking into something more AM/Trail/Enduro (whatever we are calling it now).

On my current short list is:

2014 Orbea Rallon

2014 Intense Tracer 275

2014 Santa Cruz 5010

What do you think would be the most FUN?
In any event it'd prob end up being a full XT build, with 2x10 setup.

I want a bike that I don't have to walk up climbs, but is a total blast on the down. I have been watching the Euduro Shoot Out on here, but I'm always interested in as many views as possible.

PROBLEM: I can't demo any of the options. Any of these bikes would be special ordered, and are not stocked anywhere nearby.

Thanks gang!
Brian

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha, that wasn't listed, but I'll admit I'm curious on it.
What the hell, I'm open to any bike if anyone wants to chime in.

(I do get a deal on Orbea)

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
the Bronson rips! and can climb!

theres lots of love and reviews about this bike online. start reading

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Those bikes are pretty comparable to the anthem you aren't enjoying. To create some separation from your hardtail fleet...bump up to the next group of bike like the Bronson that nauc recommended

·
Registered
203 Posts
My vote is for the Bronson it is a fantastic bike. I love mine it climbs it rips downhill. I have the aluminum R-am build so it is a bit heavy but i wouldn't trade it for any other bike, except maybe a carbon one.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
SB66c at competitive cyclist. 30% off right now. Awesome bike up and down! Oh, and Intense is coming out with a new bike soon so you may want to hold off or get the one you want for cheaper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts