Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week we got more snow here in St. G than I've seen since I moved here. Needless to say, it left the ground pretty soggy. Wasea and I were forced to forego riding in favor of some shovel time. We started off by giving some of our existing stuff a little love, and decided to add a new 15 foot hip to the Mustache Ride(Inspired by the recent work done by Bikezilla and FattyB) The sad news is, it's supposed to start raining again today thru Friday. Looks like we won't get to hit it til next week some time.

Attachments

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Dayamm. That thing looks paved! You guys should send us some of your dirt and we'll send you some of our trees.

EC, it's the holidays...GO EAT SOMETHING you're starting to look like Eminem!

·
Making fat cool since '71
1,840 Posts
Hips are my current nemesis...I finally get "OK" with small/medium (up to 15') gaps and still can't dial in a hip of any size. Who knows when the dirt will dry here so I can get back to working on it...

Nice work. Too bad you don't own a pink track suit.

Brock...

·
It's carbon dontcha know.
4,524 Posts
El Chingon said:
We had 3 days in a row with snow accumulations here in St. George, which is pretty unheard of. Once the snow melts in a day or two, I declare that MTB season has officially begun here in Southern Utah!
Few more days wait then :thumbsup:

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
6thElement said:
Few more days wait then :thumbsup:
More like another week. Usually during the X-mas holiday I can ride 4 or 5 days a week. :mad: My endorphin levels are low. I feel myself slipping into a deep winter depression.

·
It's carbon dontcha know.
4,524 Posts
El Chingon said:
More like another week. Usually during the X-mas holiday I can ride 4 or 5 days a week. :mad: My endorphin levels are low. I feel myself slipping into a deep winter depression.
I've not ridden on dirt since October 26th :(

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sandmangts said:
They're makin another Coneheads movie!? Awesome!
Ouch! Unprovoked! I suppose you look like a sasquatch when you take your shirt off? Must take after you mother. Which reminds me, tell her the Norelco I got her for her upper lip doesn't come with a receipt. No refunds.

·
Daniel the Dog
6,764 Posts
This is sad and depression

Check it out. Ugh!!!!!!!!! The mountains may not clear up until Spring. Chingy, I love St. George! The perfect set up would be St. George in the winter, spring, and Hood River in Summer and Fall :)

Dude, you should be more careful it appears your fingers are all screwed up ;)

Jaybo

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jokermtb said:
I couldn't figure out your gang hand signs in my Pocket Guide to Gansta Handsigns booklet....any suggestions?
Your "Gang signs for Dummies" is out of date. Whacha got there the circa 2005 East Coast edition? Westside Mormons or White Mexican. You choose.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.