Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't you just love it when it's friday afteroon and you're ready for the weekend and you look outside and it's pouring? :rolleyes: ..maybe i'll finish some of those projects at home that i started about a year ago!.. enjoy the weekend boys and girls! stay dry! :p

phat

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
phatbiker said:
don't you just love it when it's friday afteroon and you're ready for the weekend and you look outside and it's pouring? :rolleyes: ..maybe i'll finish some of those projects at home that i started about a year ago!.. enjoy the weekend boys and girls! stay dry! :p

phat
friday night was torrential downpour here, totally ridiculous actually... we have a bridge that is usually 4-5 feet above a creek by my office. the water was flowing *above* the bridge when i left, and threatening to flood the parking lot. that's not happened since hurricane floyd. that's a 4+ foot rise.

saturday... yeah, i stayed home and did those things that weren't gettin done due to ridin ;) installed a new faucet in the kitchen and when it stopped raining, i actually did a bunch of yardwork. that left sunday open... we hit the special place with steve (scmcd) and gdr. we did abt 3 1/4 hours of sweet azz s/t. first time there for gdr and he thinks its the greatest place around. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts