Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Optimus Prime
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does everyone have their schedule for the year, who is gonig to any national or evn regional races? When are you going? I knw nationals is in the middle of the year this year, any plans for that race. Wes and Chad are talking about going to nine mile for 24 national championships. Maybe we can get some good ole WNC car pools going on.

I would also like to get some smaller or less heard of races posted up.

Maybe we can also get some teams together for some of these endurance races, or camping camping buddies and support for solo masichists for soloists like Chad.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Lots of LBS's have networks like this. In the Pisgah area, part of what Pisgah Area SORBA will be trying to cooridinate is exactly this. You're in Franklin- isn't there a SORBA chapter across the border in Georgia? They might be able to serve as a focal point, if they are there...Mike

·
Optimus Prime
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What?

juice0276 said:
Does everyone have their schedule for the year, who is gonig to any national or evn regional races? When are you going? I knw nationals is in the middle of the year this year, any plans for that race. Wes and Chad are talking about going to nine mile for 24 national championships. Maybe we can get some good ole WNC car pools going on.

I would also like to get some smaller or less heard of races posted up.

Maybe we can also get some teams together for some of these endurance races, or camping camping buddies and support for solo masichists for soloists like Chad.

I guess I was unclear about my post, I have my race schedule set and I know where the races are (though I appreciate the help). I was sending this out for people to get together to go to some of these races. i.e. Is anyone going to the SERC race in Fla? Just trying to set up some caravans, carpools, or buses if anyone has one. Thanks for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts