Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a downhill racing series in the midwest some where? I would really like to go watch one

·
Registered
195 Posts
mfcmtb.com in minnesota has a series going but i haven't been there.

nordic mtn in Wisconsin (wors just had their race there) will be running the lifts again august 2nd. we always welcome new riders who may be just thinking about getting into the sport, come out and ride some dh/freeride trails. for more info go here www.rivendownhill.com

·
Registered
210 Posts
Come to Colorado and check out a MSC race we have as much or more comp. as a NORBA nationational and it's ran hella better than NORBA. This weekend is our race at Snowmass Colorado. I was up at Sol Vista training this weekend and seen Justin Leov and a few other team Yeti and a couple other world cup riders training. They allways drop into a few of our races. Last year Chris Kovoric was at a G3 race at Sol Vista fun to watch these guys and drop in behind them for a few turns. check racemsc.com . T-Coop

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.