Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
jcard14
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard about the Coconut Cup and the Florida State Series...when do these series' start? Also, I am 28 and fairly new to riding, what class would I race in? Also, I'd be interested in volunteering with any events (course setup, etc.) in Souteast Florida, so if anyone who organizes those events sees this, please let me know. thanks

G

·
go to the events link at www.goneriding.com. I think the FCS starts in September.

If your a beginner, race beginner. If you podium, then move up to sport. That would be my suggestion. You have to be superhuman to race expert/pro.

bm

·
jcard14
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was on goneriding.com and saw that it starts then but it didn't have the full race schedule up. Is it still a work in progress?

G

·
jcard14 said:
I was on goneriding.com and saw that it starts then but it didn't have the full race schedule up. Is it still a work in progress?
Yes the dates are set but some of the venues are TBA, likely because they haven't been booked yet. GoneRiding is the race organizer so they will be the first with the information.

bm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.