Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know any races around New Years and Chrsitmas time. I'm a 15 year old racer from Orange County(socal). d ill be in the area and though it might be fun to do a race in wi.

·
Living the thug life.
795 Posts
ocrider101 said:
Does anyone know any races around New Years and Chrsitmas time. I'm a 15 year old racer from Orange County(socal). d ill be in the area and though it might be fun to do a race in wi.
Are you aware that it is about 4 degrees out right now? There may be some race on a frozen lake that is more of a carnival than anything. Everything is white right now and frocking cold. Trails will be out of the question, except for maybe packed snowmobile trails.

Good Luck

·
Registered
685 Posts
It's not too cold if you like the cold, but I don't think that's how orange county riders are(no offense). I just got back from a ride in 20 degree weather with noting but gloves, shorts, and a t-shirt.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mondaycurse said:
It's not too cold if you like the cold, but I don't think that's how orange county riders are(no offense). I just got back from a ride in 20 degree weather with noting but gloves, shorts, and a t-shirt.
dude ru crazy shprts in a t-shirt i wear way more than that in a 50 degree ride. It gets pretty cold out here in the mountains too but i dont do well in the cold. The oc mountains actually got more snow than s/e wi n winter 04. But s/e wi hasnt realy had much the last 4 r 5 years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts