Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the FAQ section of the Titus site is under construction, would any one be able to tell me the seat post diameter on an aluminum (medium size) Racer-X. Specifically a '06 model, but I doubt they have changed since last year.

Thanks, Adam

·
Registered
174 Posts
jsnk1975 said:
The seatpost diameter for the 06 RX100 I ordered is 30.9. :)
What about the Front derailleur clamp size, is it still 34.9.
VERY irresponsible of Titus not to even mention the new size in their 2006 brochure. Considering most of the bikes they sell are framesets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder why they changed?

Thanks for the '06 information. I have a 30.9 post already, so I hope to save that little bit of cash.

By the way, did you get any availability information? I heard they were shipping to dealers this week.

·
Get out of town!
1,442 Posts
The front deraileur clamp size is still 34.9 (top swing top pull). I know the Motolites have already shipped and the RacerX was supposed to follow soon after (end of December). I'm expecting to see mine in about 4 weeks but I know it could take longer. We will just have to wait and see if history repeats itself.

BTW -If you really like the 29er version of this bike but can't spring for Ti you may want to check out the Asylum on speedgoat.com. I wish I would have seen it sooner, and I think a friend of mine may order one soon (a wait on those as well).

·
Registered
174 Posts
Soon to be FOR SALE:
31.6 Thomson Masterpiece in Black :mad:
So much for trying to get the build ready!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.