Votes: 6 85.7%
  • MRP

Votes: 1 14.3%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rider of the Faith
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to order an '06 Faith 1. It comes stock with RACEFACE DIABOLUS crankset and bash guard. I see lots of people customizing their rides with E-13 SRS. Is there a problem with the RACEFACE DIABOLUS other than the soft metal? While I was looking around the MRP Fusion and Carbon look pretty sweet too. Should I get the E-13 right away or just wait for the Diabolus to bite the dust?

·
Registered
895 Posts
The E-13 SRS would compliment the RF Diabolus crankset nicely. Following E-13's assembly instructions and you'll have no problems with your set-up

Remember too, that there are currently two ISCG standards -make sure you get the correct one for your bike

·
Rider of the Faith
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx

Hey Cort
Thank you for your reply......
Due to the lack of responses this thread generated my hand was forced.....and I ordered the E 13 DRS.:thumbsup: I like the look of the MRP but DRS seems best for me. Now I gotta decide if its worth the extra 60 bucks to get the black bash gaurd or stay with the clear. :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.