Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Marin Headlands 2, Santa Cruz Stigmata, Marin DSX2
281 Posts
Hi,
I love the new Turbine components, I was thinking to get a purple Turbine bar for my new Vertex 29 frame nice!!.
By the way, ciao pizzaman, parli italiano? Fammi sapere:thumbsup:
ciao

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi,
do you guys think that the new Turbine is better than a Thomson stem?
I would like to get the Race Face stem, but I was waiting for some reviews and some real weigth.
ciao

·
infected...since1990
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
italianbike74 said:
Hi,
do you guys think that the new Turbine is better than a Thomson stem?
I would like to get the Race Face stem, but I was waiting for some reviews and some real weigth.
ciao
my mind, in the past "Thomson" was the better choice. CNC Machined and with great finish.
Race Face looked like a cheap Ritchey........But now i had to adjust my mind. The turbine looks beautiful with much more style special for a Rocky. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi Rocklanbiker,
do you have the Turbine seatpost and bar too? I'd like to know what you think about those.
By the way , what RM do you ride?
I was going to get my first RM frame ( Vertex 29 se) but unfortunally RM is out of them and so I went with a Kona:mad:
I really like RM but here in Florida there aren't too many deallers.
ciao

·
infected...since1990
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
italianbike74 said:
Hi Rocklanbiker,
do you have the Turbine seatpost and bar too? I'd like to know what you think about those.
By the way , what RM do you ride?
I was going to get my first RM frame ( Vertex 29 se) but unfortunally RM is out of them and so I went with a Kona:mad:
I really like RM but here in Florida there aren't too many deallers.
ciao
no, not yet. @ first i bought me a stem. I use it on my Blizzard Frame......We can`t get one turbine seatpost for that 26.8mm seattube. In the near future i buy me also the crank and the bar. If i want use a low riser or a classic flat ? i have no answer :)
I ride a Rocky Blizzard a Rocky Slayer and a Rocky Vertex :thumbsup:

ride on....

·
Registered
281 Posts
man, you are laky , 3 RM !! :) I wish I had one! I really like the Vertex 29 and I think it would be perfet for my trails here in florida very flowy and fast.
Really like RM stile.ciao

·
Collector Rocky Mountain
75 Posts
I am the first to say that 20 or 50 grams do not change their lives, but if you add a whole become many, for me the reliability 'and the aesthetics are the priority

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ehi guys,
what about the Turbine cranks, I'm about to build my new 29er and I really like the all Turbine components, I was thinking to go 2x10 . Any suggestions and any comments about the cranks performance?
ciao

·
infected...since1990
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
italianbike74 said:
Ehi guys,
what about the Turbine cranks, I'm about to build my new 29er and I really like the all Turbine components, I was thinking to go 2x10 . Any suggestions and any comments about the cranks performance?
ciao
Can´t say nothing about the performance of the crank, she has a very high Quality look.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.