Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a few RF products such as the Next SL 1x crankarms. Out of stock everywhere for a month or more. Super popular? Low inventory? QC issues?

Major US online sellers have nothing. Zero locally.

·
Registered
410 Posts
From what I gather, as these are hand made, RF are having a hard time keeping up with demand. My SL's have been on back order for 2 months with Art's Cyclery and are due around the 25th March. Not holding my breath as this date has been pushed back twice now.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As of tonight the SL crankset has been removed from the Art's site.

From what I gather, as these are hand made, RF are having a hard time keeping up with demand. My SL's have been on back order for 2 months with Art's Cyclery and are due around the 25th March. Not holding my breath as this date has been pushed back twice now.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
$385 delivered in US was best price a few months ago. Today bikebling has the arms/ring for $425 delivered, in stock, with coupon 15off300.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Got an email form Arts. They are only getting a few cranksets through from Race Face at a time. Which is why I would say they removed them from the site as they have a back log of orders waiting on them. So I will keep on waiting, hopefully supply gets better soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts