Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I rode Raiders Ridge. I went up Horse Gulch to Sugar. Climbed Sugar to Raiders Ridge. I took Raiders Ridge to Rocky Road. I was so effn beat and spent at this point, I didn’t want to keep going to hit Snake Charmer. I dropped down Rocky Road to EZ Connector to middle of Medicine and went Medicine down to Horse Gulch.

I want to do shorter ride that takes me to top of Medicine/Snake Charmer...Can I have some suggestions which trails to take or routes to get there? Milky Way an easy enough climb to do this?

·
1,529 Posts
Rocky Road intersects Horse Gulch Road long before Sugar. You passed it on the left as you were riding up. Head up that and bear right, continue to the top where you began descending. Then you're just a short ridge ride down to Med / Snake

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
It's Raiders, it is supposed to be hard.
It becomes much easier after you intersect with Rocky Road, you should have continued.
The intersection ameybrook mentions is signed, maybe 1/3 a mile past the Meadow intersetion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.