Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Looks like fun stuff Chris! I'll definitely have to make it to those jumps SOON!!!

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
krazykowproductions said:
well i take it that you know jose and jordan(the one with the dope ass baja bug)
He works at the one in Denver.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
ironhorsebike1 said:
no because the store that i work at is the greenwood village store. there also exists a Denver store that actually is located in the city of denver. two different stores.

it's alright though tony
This is like that "it's not a transition its the landing" post that you had. :p

To me, Denver = all of the area up there whether it be Highlands Ranch, Broomfield, Lakewood, whatever... it's still Denver. :D

·
RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
826 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
This is like that "it's not a transition its the landing" post that you had. :p

To me, Denver = all of the area up there whether it be Highlands Ranch, Broomfield, Lakewood, whatever... it's still Denver. :D
oh yeah that dude was a jackass. trying to tell me that the transition wasn't a transition.then giving me the definition of transition that totally proved my case and i shut him down. hahaha.

and with the stores, i didn't want the krazykow guy to think i was working at the denver store.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
ironhorsebike1 said:
oh yeah that dude was a jackass. trying to tell me that the transition wasn't a transition.then giving me the definition of transition that totally proved my case and i shut him down. hahaha.

and with the stores, i didn't want the krazykow guy to think i was working at the denver store.
Oh okay...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.