Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Looking to see if anyone makes or anyone has any quick on/off seat covers for their car or truck? I come out of the woods pretty muddy and sweaty and times, and I've been trying to use towels on the seats in my car to keep from getting them too dirty. But towels never stay where they should. I'm not a big fan of the more "permanent" style seat covers; ideally, I'd like to find something with some adequate elastic around it that could be used only for the ride home, taken off quickly and thrown in the wash until the next ride.

If you know of something that fits this bill, please let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I like these, fast, work well. Got them for both our vehicles.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like these, fast, work well. Got them for both our vehicles.

Exactly what I was looking for, just didn’t know how to search. I have one on the way! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
By far the best seat protectors for a vehicle. These go on in seconds and the stay in place when you get in or out of the car and are they are thin enough that if you have seat warmers they will still be effective. I use them for the front and rear passenger seats of my SUV.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Same deal as everyone else. $20 from Amazon. Fits my Subaru and my Silverado.

·
since 4/10/2009
37,115 Posts
towels have always worked fine for me. I don't really need coverage all the way up my back. mostly just where I sit and lumbar area.

The backseat has a "hammock" style cover because of the dog. usually don't use it in hammock mode, but for long road trips, that way is more comfortable for the pup.

·
Registered
926 Posts
CACHOW

·
Cycologist
16,912 Posts
I've got the cheap Amazon ones as well, though mine don't have a strap. Went out for a ride at the beginning of the summer, it was looking like rain so I went ahead and put the cover on my seat. Got caught it an extreme downpour and got thoroughly soaked. When I got home it had stopped raining and when I got out of the car, I turned around and there was an actual puddle in my seat. I carefully lifted the cover off and dumped the water. Not a spot on my seat.

Reactions: Rock
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.