Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I am going (planning on) riding over in the western side of PA this weekend. I will be staying equal distances from 7 Springs and the Wisp in MD. I have been to the wisp for MTB and it isn't bad at all...not much choices but fun anyway but I have never been to 7 springs for MTB. What one should I pick...and yes I have to pick one I can't do both! I love going fast and not needing to ride up hill. I am not a huge jumper so about 5 feet is my safe limit so no 10 foot drops will interest me but some wider log rides and such are a joy for me....let me know guys (and any girls)

·
Registered
195 Posts
I haven't ridden Wisp, but 7S has a fair amount of variety and trails of varying difficulty. Since you haven't been there before, maybe give that a shot this trip?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I would try 7 Springs. You've been to Wisp so you know how s-l-o-w the lift is. I've never been to 7 Springs but you should get more runs in and I doubt the terrain is that different.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seems 7S is winning the war here. I had my doubts about 7S because I heard some guys talking about it and how some of the stuff was under built and made 'too easy' so anyone could ride on more or less any trail. Any justifications of that?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts