Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a couple of quick camera vid clips from today's riding, how do you guys load them on here? I'm familiar with photo loading, but not quick clips, or short vid segments. Nothing special, don't get your hopes up, but just a few clips of one of our drops testing out the new 8-tizzle

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
Reamer said:
Got a couple of quick camera vid clips from today's riding, how do you guys load them on here? I'm familiar with photo loading, but not quick clips, or short vid segments. Nothing special, don't get your hopes up, but just a few clips of one of our drops testing out the new 8-tizzle

do it to mediaputfile...soo everyone can watch it!. seriosuly i think thats easier

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
nice little clips. looks like u could really drop that if u wanted to. build a double at the bottom u get tons of speed it looks like

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
austinb89 said:
nice little clips. looks like u could really drop that if u wanted to. build a double at the bottom u get tons of speed it looks like
The only problem with this particular drop is that you have to corner hard to approach it, and unfortunently the cornering is done on the owners access road so we can't build a berm. It's hard to get much more speed than what I'm carrying, but yeah, you could really sail. I'm looking into cutting a different line to get a better approach to it.

The double idea is fricken sweet, I didn't even think about that but we could put in something that you could sail from. The trail actually bends to the riders left after you land, and there is a double which takes you down to a different section. But I like your double idea at the bottom there, maybe a series of doubles.:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts