Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can you help me out?

1. 73mm BB, but what spindle length if I wanted to run an older XT crankset?
2. What is the wheelspacing in the rear, and is it thru axle?
3. Does this frame have ISCG tabs?
4. Seat tube length on the Large frame?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not sure re: BB, I've got X-type external BB thingy.
rear wheel spacing is 135mm (I use a Hope Pro-2 bolt through with 12mm axle)
ISCG mount present (I've used E13-DRS)
Seat tube length is almost, if not, identical to small frame. I had to get a VERY long Thomson post (410mm) to get the correct height. What this means though, is that the top tube is well out of the way when riding.
cheers

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
trailadvent said:
:D

:thumbsup:
Sheeeeessssshhhhhhhhh trailadvent, I am beginning to think you are coming back home to Ellsworth.............. Am thinking you have withdrawl symptoms.............:D :D :D :D

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Sheeeeessssshhhhhhhhh trailadvent, I am beginning to think you are coming back home to Ellsworth.............. Am thinking you have withdrawl symptoms.............:D :D :D :D
Ahh no I'm on the 2 Ts for some time for now though I hardly touch the Spot these days the RFX is getting all the attention, somehow Ive become the freerider that was always trying to get out:eek:

By that I mean just riding for fun do it all no boundaries except my own limits

yeahhaaaaa:D

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
trailadvent said:
Ahh no I'm on the 2 Ts for some time for now though I hardly touch the Spot these days the RFX is getting all the attention, somehow Ive become the freerider that was always trying to get out:eek:

By that I mean just riding for fun do it all no boundaries except my own limits

yeahhaaaaa:D
All good, trust you buggers to start fully into that style of riding once I have gone !!!!!!!!!! :madman: :madman:

All good though, we will hook up again in the near future for some rides.... Whistler is calling you, make sure you answer TA....:thumbsup:

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
All good, trust you buggers to start fully into that style of riding once I have gone !!!!!!!!!! :madman: :madman:
Tis true funny how things develop though Im leading that charge at the mo momentus is still unsure about it all but hes going great Spotz(Mudgy) is still very XC though we got him a full face helmet the other day and knee pads:D

All good though, we will hook up again in the near future for some rides.... Whistler is calling you, make sure you answer TA....:thumbsup:
Definitely all on just scedule it at the same time as the Homer conevention in September so I can work both in hehe:thumbsup:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I 'll help you with your questions...

73mm shell and a 113 spindle should do the trick (maybe a 118 if you need to run some kind of chainguide system...might have to do a little experimenting. I run SAINT cranks on mine with X-Type BB with no chainguide and front derailluer.).

The rear end is 135mm spacing and the frame is available with either a 12mm thru axle (get the aluminum Hadley version) or a QR rear end that uses a spacer/reducer type setup.

Yes, it has ISCG tabs.

All sizes of the Rogue (of which there only two) have 17" seat tubes; only the TT length changes.

The water bottle mounts are disappearing mid-year (FYI).

I have been riding one for about a year and half (got a pre-production prototype) and it is awesome. Stiff, uber-plush and climbs like an Ellsworth...

Let me know if you need anything else -

- Mondo
[email protected]

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Mondo! My only concern then for someone like me, is that I"m 6'2 with long legs. 34 inch inseam. I"ll be showing an obscene amount of seatpost when trail riding.

·
Time is not a road.
4,150 Posts
El Chingon said:
Thanks Mondo! My only concern then for someone like me, is that I"m 6'2 with long legs. 34 inch inseam. I"ll be showing an obscene amount of seatpost when trail riding.
Not to mention that you'd probably lose your Homer Club card if you did buy one!:D :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
chad1433 said:
Not to mention that you'd probably lose your Homer Club card if you did buy one!:D :thumbsup:
Be a lost homer with no card and a homeless dude from team Sanchez....:D :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.