Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it leave at 9 or do we meet at 9? I figure I'll probably get there at a quarter of 9 anyways, lol.

Also, I'm probably going to bring my Camelbak if I can find it but was wondering what would be better for this ride, just a normal skate lid and some knee pads, or bring armor and fullface? I obviously havent ridden pipeline before so am not sure what to bring....

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Does it leave at 9 or do we meet at 9? I figure I'll probably get there at a quarter of 9 anyways, lol.

Also, I'm probably going to bring my Camelbak if I can find it but was wondering what would be better for this ride, just a normal skate lid and some knee pads, or bring armor and fullface? I obviously havent ridden pipeline before so am not sure what to bring....
Looking at posts from the last time there was everything from shaved legs and XC helmets to FF and body armor. I wasn't there so hopefully someone who was will chime in. And I think there was mention of people running out of water so best find that camel back and 100oz bladder.

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Since you're doing DH only, bring your big boy pads and FF....least I would if I was you. I'll be bringing all the pads I own and a water filter.

Far as time, be AT Van Bringle at or before 9.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright, for those I see tomorrow I'll be on a gold V-10 with Shivers, orange specialized full face, 661 pads.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts