Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Everyone Bleeds!
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously considering getting one of these and I was wondering if there were any riders out there that had any experience with this particular bike. I like the design and have a feeling that it might be a climber. Your thoughts please.:confused:

Attachments

·
Everyone Bleeds!
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Huh?

ttocs said:
hm, finally a worthless post with pics.
Was that comment really called for? I just asked for opinions on a bike, not commentary on what YOU feel is a worthy post! If you don't feel that it is a worthy post, then don't read or respond to the damn thing! Fr***gin A**hole!:nono: :madmax:

·
im4Gsus
2,203 Posts
patrick, i saw ttocs STUPID comment this morning and thought he was the only worthless thing in the thread. like we discussed this past weekend, this board sometimes...:rolleyes:
i hope you get some good responses to your legit question.

·
Registered
837 Posts
sorry, no experience with that steed, but it definitly looks like a hill killer. is there a link in the rear susp. main pivot? if it pedals hard tailish, it will fly :yesnod:

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Yeah, they've had stock on the floor pretty steadily since it was released. Good place to see one in real life and get answers to your questions...

·
Everyone Bleeds!
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Sativa!

kaboose said:
patrick, i saw ttocs STUPID comment this morning and thought he was the only worthless thing in the thread. like we discussed this past weekend, this board sometimes...:rolleyes:
i hope you get some good responses to your legit question.
I was just wanting to know what others thought. I will take the good advice I got and go over to Rage..............:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.