Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

question

531 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Christine 
Christine said:
Yeah, BUT when it comes to posting a subject in these forums, you can "peek" at a hint of the content by moving your cursor over the subject line. In this case, "question" wasn't such a bad subject, b/c I moved my cursor over it and saw the first line, "where would be a good place to sell a used bike......"

So I'm giving the poster the benefit of the doubt in this case, while agreeing with you that it helps to have more info in the subject line in general.

How's that for playing devil's advocate?? ;) I'd suggest posting the used bike for sale here someplace (I know a few people who'd like a used bike, but they're not serious bikers.) Perhaps other local, online classifieds? Don't forget the Pennysaver (or whatever your local equivalent is) and posting flyers around town.
That does not work with all browsers or Macs. Better off writing a good subject line that everyone can read with or without doing the 'cursor over".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.