Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,934 Posts
Homers are bigger and not as rodent-like. Homers are also smarter, as evidenced by their choice in bikes. Lemmings do not jump off cliffs but they are not especially smart either. They also have no way of buying red couches or transporting Koolaid to their burrows, or wherever the heck they live.

·
Banned
4,278 Posts
Homr

Ummm, lemmings don't ride? Upright, anyway. Maybe they couild ride a recumbent, who knows.

Flyer said:
They also have no way of buying red couches or transporting Koolaid to their burrows, or wherever the heck they live.
Plus they lack an opposable thumb, which they would need in order to operate a digital camera for the obligatory 3 photo shot. Also, no thumb = no gravity dropper! :eek: :eek:

cutthroat said:
Homers are NOT lemmings. At least that's what all the other Homrs say, and I agree with them.
I agree with you!

·
Leash Law Enforcer
1,120 Posts
No difference. Both groups tend to be hairy (with some limited exceptions) and egotistical to the point that they believe they can survive jumping off cliffs.

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
we're not lemmings...we're a cult...didn't you get the memo? i think the first secret ceremony is scheduled for the first full moon after we secure a virgin... :eek::lol:

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
I bet El Chingon's still a virgin - we could throw him off a cliff, or he could ride off it.

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
And if a lemming did somehow figure out how to activate the gravity dropper they'd be lauched so far into space they'd never be seen again. The rumor mill would say that they lemming did it on purpose of course to commit suicide.

·
Never enough time to ride
1,577 Posts
Lemmings are small, furry, cute, relatively harmless, don't drink beer and leap mindlessly off cliffs.

Homers are generally not all that small, sometimes furry, not always cute, generally harmless, drink a lot of beer and leap mindlessly off cliffs.

Hmm, maybe there are a few similarities...I don't think I've helped our cause out that much, sorry guys:madman:

happy trails...

squish

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Homers can't be lemmings. All the lemmings switched to VPP. DW-Link (or what ever the suspension design du-juor is). Homers are just that, Homers. We found what we like and stick with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.