Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
mtbr Decade+
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some mountain bike stuff to get rid and I'm wondering should I wait until after the holiday season? Or would January and February be worse? Any seasoned Ebayers with words of wisdom?

Truth be told, Ken (in KC) and Roy G. from this forum almost killed me on a ride. The mental scars will not let me ride this bike ever again, me thinks.

Thank you kindly,
Ed

·
Registered
826 Posts
Spring is the best time to sell bike stuff. This time of year the market is flooded with yankees and mountain dwellers who will be unable to ride their bikes in the winter. Best time to buy...worst time to sell.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Some times you can get away with sales beffor xmas. I would say after xmas because of the money people get in there pockets but there lies the problem, burnning a hole in the pocket. April or May is usually a good time to start listing bike stuff. You can sell almost anything on eBay, i once sold a pair of Axo shorts 2 years old for 30.00, that covered one pair right there.

·
Demon Cleaner
784 Posts
It's working well for me now

I've got a bike that will sell tomorrow. It's going for at least $50 bucks more than I expected. Normally, I'd think spring was the time too. Around when folks get their income tax refunds.

But then again, some folks are clearly buying now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.