Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they reputable or scammers?

Searches on qbike show Full Cycles as having these super deals. ($277 for Campy REcord 10 shifters is one example. I can list several others)

But when I follow the link, the price on the Full Cycles site is same as or more than other online retailers.

this doesn't seem to happen with other retailers.

·
Registered
9,241 Posts
You may want to call them and mention your prices. They are reputable...a really good shop near Portland (Corvallis, actually). They are also a very large Yeti dealer and really honest. They also cater to Portland State Univ and do lots of roadie stuff in addition to mtn biking stuff.

·
a.k.a. BicycleKicks
1,138 Posts
It's a great shop

yz400e said:
Are they reputable or scammers?

Searches on qbike show Full Cycles as having these super deals. ($277 for Campy REcord 10 shifters is one example. I can list several others)

But when I follow the link, the price on the Full Cycles site is same as or more than other online retailers.

this doesn't seem to happen with other retailers.
It's a great shop. I often buy online from them from far far away. They are great about matching prices in most cases too. Customer service is excellent too.

·
1,316 Posts
Yeah they are a very good shop, they often have great deals that are not reflected on their webpage. Call them and ask, they are actually really cool guys to talk to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts