Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase some Sidi shoes, but want to find out about their sizing. I wear a women's 7, which according to Sidi is a 38. Would anyone out there say this is right?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
192 Posts
bikergal18 said:
I am looking to purchase some Sidi shoes, but want to find out about their sizing. I wear a women's 7, which according to Sidi is a 38. Would anyone out there say this is right?

Thanks in advance!
I've had a pair of Sidi Dominators for two years now and I love them. I'm not sure how accurate the sizing is and I don't know the size of mine right off, but I'll check them when I get home today and let you know what I think.

I do know that I wouldn't spend that much money on a pair of shoes without first trying them on though!

Another suggestion - you might post this question over in the Women's Lounge forum if you haven't already. Good people on that board and you're likely to get several replies there.

Look for another reply from me later today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion, I will post there

Thanks!

Scubee said:
I've had a pair of Sidi Dominators for two years now and I love them. I'm not sure how accurate the sizing is and I don't know the size of mine right off, but I'll check them when I get home today and let you know what I think.

I do know that I wouldn't spend that much money on a pair of shoes without first trying them on though!

Another suggestion - you might post this question over in the Women's Lounge forum if you haven't already. Good people on that board and you're likely to get several replies there.

Look for another reply from me later today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
324 Posts
bikergal18 said:

Thanks in advance!
That sounds about right. I recently purchased a pair online..so I took the gamble. It was such a screamin' good deal I couldn't pass them up. I wear between a 6.5 and a 7. I ended up getting the 37.5. The shoes are a bit snug when I first put them on. After wearing them for 10-15 minutes they seem to stretch a bit and fit perfectly! They are by far the best mtn biking shoe I've owned. The 38 would probably have been too big for me though. I say go for it! Hope that helps.

kelly

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm back

bikergal18 said:
Ok - I don't want to rain on your parade but.....

I wear about an 8 1/2 shoe. My Sidi's are size 41 - which according to their chart is a 9 1/2.

On the flip side though - I think I would be comfortable in a half size smaller Sidi. Except for maybe in the winter when I wear lots of layers.

Is there somewhere you can try some on for size before you buy?

Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts