Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cactuscorn said:
did ya get it?????? pics baby, pics!
Hey, I edited out the question, DT must of seen it before :)

I was asking about the ETA on the ano green RFX frames, was supposed to get mine but I guess there might be a problem with the green color?

Larry's supposed to talk to them tomm. so I should know more, sounds like I might be going with a slightly different shade of green unless I want to continue waiting, which I don't :eek:

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tscheezy said:
Ooooh, pray for the prototype green ano. It was sort of green olive. So classy.
Thats the color, I saw a pic of it and it looks nice but it's hard to tell, I kinda like the darker emerald green to be honest but color ain't that important and I'm ready to start riding it. Hope to get it for this weekend.

CC- Barb got her new bike this past week though, went out a few times over the weekend and she's smiling. Sorry, no Turner, DT needs to look into more "X" sizes I guess ;)

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
that bikes made alot of short gals very happy so i know barb will dig it. glad to see odus didnt perminantly scare off the cat. if ya got a min id like to call say hi and pick yer brain. lemme know when its a good time.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cactuscorn said:
that bikes made alot of short gals very happy so i know barb will dig it. glad to see odus didnt perminantly scare off the cat. if ya got a min id like to call say hi and pick yer brain. lemme know when its a good time.
Sure, call me later after 3(MT), were picking Megan up from the airport around noon and believe it or not I'm trying to do a little work this morning :)

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Renegade said:
Tease. You're just like all the other guys who post here saying they got a new frame, but don't have INSTANTANEOUS pics for us.:eek: What's with that?:rolleyes:
:D
Your one to complain about pics Mr "I'm going to a bike park to ride and are not taking a camera"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
SSINGA said:
Your one to complain about pics Mr "I'm going to a bike park to ride and are not taking a camera"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Take a camera? You saw the pics of where I'm going; do you think I'm gonna take one hand off the handlebar for an instant!?!

THREAD HIJACK! If you guys didn't see this thread yet, check out these pics. I'm going to keystone tomorrow. They've added some stunts that scare me:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=207030

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hell yeah, thats nice stuff, will be there in the next few weeks for sure, I still haven't done any lift assisted riding there, snowboarded there, ski'd there, rode up the friggin hill and rode the colorado trail above it though.

Hope to get it built tomm. but I will post a few pics of the frame tonight, maybe Larry will too. Gonna do something Sun on it, maybe a shuttle like we took CC on but not sure, hopefully someone will come along and take pics.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.