Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mrpercussive said:
ooo dang thats scary... but from the looks of it... he makes it... there's enough travel on that front fork left to save him from endoing...
thats a 8 inch travel fork fully compressed

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I don't know how to Quess who the rider is????

way to pull through Coma...you gonna have any jerseys that a girl might like next weekend that the old man could purchase from ya?? :D

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,659 Posts
irieness said:
I don't know how to Quess who the rider is????

way to pull through Coma...you gonna have any jerseys that a girl might like next weekend that the old man could purchase from ya?? :D
It's very possible... I'm on the verge of strangling one of our vendors who is holding up our whole product line right now. Hopfully I'll have a good amount of stuff available by this weekend. What's the occasion?

·
Young.Brash.Hopeful.
369 Posts
Holy freekin endo bat man. If I were to Quess im not sure what I would do, but ill Guess thats Ric (coma13). I think he may have been able to ride this one out, It looks to me that he has a new, or at least different fork since the last time I saw the dude, and man oh man, if he would have been riding that "other" fork there would have been trouble.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
coma13 said:
It's very possible... I'm on the verge of strangling one of our vendors who is holding up our whole product line right now. Hopfully I'll have a good amount of stuff available by this weekend. What's the occasion?
I'm just tired of looking all ghetto when I ride...ZD loaned my jersey to a friend like 1 1/2 years ago and he tore it so Zach told him to keep it...Zach was supposed to buy me a new one...and imagine that...I still don't have one...I like your gear and was hoping he might be able to pick one up while he's down there this weekend...otherwise it's shoppy shoppy for him...preferably something with a color other than just black...I like the blue and green colors of the gloves btw...they look great in photos...

no occasion other than I'm determined to race this year and kick some azz...:D but mostly have a lot of fun...:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.