Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am in the area described above for about a month, looking for casual rides on dirt, pavement, anything. Ideally not too far from Jackson Heights. I just have my SS 29er with me, but am happy to ride it on pavement if that's what it's gotta be.

Google wasn't super helpful with listing nightly/weekly rides in the area.

Anything you have would be awesome.

Thanks!

·
Registered
619 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome thanks. I'd been planning on hitting Cunningham and that bike map is pretty helpful. Probably going to try to hit the Tour de Flushing next weekend.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Cunningham Park at 67th Ave and 210 St. is a good trail system. https://climbonline.org/2014j/pdf/cunningham_park.pdf

Trail Forks has info on the trail including an additional lollipop that is south of the main system, but not shown on the map linked here. Very nice ride and SS 29er friendly. Overall mileage is maybe 6 miles or so but looping the trails in different order permits a nice ride with some miles and doesn't get boring. Peak Bike shop did a group ride Sunday mornings, maybe they still do. Check CLIMB site for other group rides if you're interested. There's usually someone around the trailhead who will show you around, if you're so inclined.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.