Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Illuminati
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm visiting the inlaws in 06, staying N.beaches. Are there any bike shops/ elsewhere that have vague quality bikes to hire? I did most of riding in & around oxford falls, terry hills, Kuringai Chase (sp!) type area. I'd prefer a hardtail, although I'd consider fully rigid (I dont mind pain ;D)

Alternatively is there anywhere that hires road bikes, as I've been toying with trying one for a while.

Any idea on daily hire price to expect?

Many thanks!

·
Get your freak on!
2,696 Posts
scant said:
Hi all,
I'm visiting the inlaws in 06, staying N.beaches. Are there any bike shops/ elsewhere that have vague quality bikes to hire? I did most of riding in & around oxford falls, terry hills, Kuringai Chase (sp!) type area. I'd prefer a hardtail, although I'd consider fully rigid (I dont mind pain ;D)

Alternatively is there anywhere that hires road bikes, as I've been toying with trying one for a while.

Any idea on daily hire price to expect?

Many thanks!
I'm not aware of places where you can hire GOOD bikes, i know theres some places where you could probably hire a cruiser or something to ride along the beach:(. I'll keep a look out for you, maybe you could hire a 'demo' bike, i know cannondale offer Demo's, or you could get in touch with a bike shop employee and borrow one of their bikes (if their not too protective of it).

I'd be up for a ride if you can find a bike to use:) I live in St Ives.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts