Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd throw a picture of my new ride up for all to see. Qball is definitely a frame to take a good look at. It's right around the price of other steel offerings, but it is 100% made in the USA which is pretty unbelievable. It's got horizontal drops and a really slick disc brake adjustment system. It lets my rear wheel out without any messing around (Hayes brakes). Anyways, hope you enjoy the photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Ride Report

ss^2 said:
Thought I'd throw a picture of my new ride up for all to see. Qball is definitely a frame to take a good look at. It's right around the price of other steel offerings, but it is 100% made in the USA which is pretty unbelievable. It's got horizontal drops and a really slick disc brake adjustment system. It lets my rear wheel out without any messing around (Hayes brakes). Anyways, hope you enjoy the photo.
Let's have the ride report on that bad boy:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So far so good as far as the ride goes. For those interested, the frameset is $530, and I was able to put it together for around $1200. Here's a list of parts:

New Surly Disc Hubs front and rear
ACS Claws 18
Saint crankset
Salsa 34 chainring
Thomson post and stem
Titec flattracker bars
old flite saddle
Salsa delgado disc rims
hayes hfx 9 brakes
IRC mythos 2 tires
DT 2.0/1.8 spokes
shimano 540 pedals
cane creek headset

I have no clue what the things weighs, but it definitely isn't heavy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.