Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A.) Because it was raining all last week here in the bay.
B.) Red rocks are just so cool.
C.) Slick Rock isn't slick at all.
D.) Desert animals are amazing
E.) All of the above.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flagstaff check. Phoenix, not this trip. We hit Phoenix and Tuscon in January of this year, and it was killer as well. Sedona is amazing, lots of up and down, whereas Tuscon and Phoenix have more up for awhile and down for a while, overall more flow. We did find some super flowy trails in terms of Sedona riding, just killer off the map stuff..

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Somewhat rare, but I saw this guy in Tucson about 3 weeks ago.
I probably only saw 3 of them in 10 years of riding in the desert at least once a week.
That's about even with my Gila Monster sitings.

Attachments

·
Weird huh?
2,286 Posts
I'm a Tucson native. Some of the best mt. biking in the world. Still love the backside of Mt. Lemmon and StarPass.
Great pictures, thanks for posting!

Cheers!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cmdrpiffle said:
I'm a Tucson native. Some of the best mt. biking in the world. Still love the backside of Mt. Lemmon and StarPass.
Great pictures, thanks for posting!

Cheers!
starr pass to robles is a great time for sure...just avoid the acupuncture trail unless you have a special knack to avoid jumping cactus. damn cholla is everywhere on that trail!!

·
Mtbr Founder
35,019 Posts
When our trails turn wet, it's time to head to Arizona. I once knew a wise man who built wheels. He had two houses, one in Sedona and one in Durango.

fc

·
Registered
302 Posts
Speed Dream!

francois said:
When our trails turn wet, it's time to head to Arizona. I once knew a wise man who built wheels. He had two houses, one in Sedona and one in Durango.

fc
Dave Thomas?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts