Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Even more PW's pics

More jumpers & a Zokie mornin' about 8 am when I walkin' th' course sweeping water out of th' berms & transitions. Dried up nice. ;) :D

Attachments

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
Looks like fun times :D

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Couldn't do it w/o these guys help...Big Props to:

Sponsers & stunts. Gotta have'em both.

Attachments

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
WTF? I see sunshine in those pics.

It rained all day down here....HARD..........we didn't go there or to Asheville.............loser am I.

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The band was awesome.

Johnny Scroggs & the Johnny Scroggs Bands from Murphy NC was killer. Acoustic alternative, good stuff. They rocked. Big props to them as well. The rain let up Sat. & it was ON! Sun. was killer, Food then Freeride event, then dj'in w/riders from Florida, Tenn. Virg. NC & SC. Sic, sic, sic, sic.... :D O'yeah, props to Sara Lee & Childers Maket for baggin', taggin' & donatin' the meat & bread. Man does not live by Freeride alone...I can't beleive I just typed that. :eek: Hey Zach th' Mechaninc, heal up dude, we're with ya. Gigantic Props to Jessie" The Dude" for Goin' Huge Gigantic in th' Big Air comp. After he had it won he went back & hit it 2 more times till he nailed it. He rode one SIC LINE. Sorry no pics of the dj'in or big air my camera was full w/a dead batt. :mad:

You can go to the Hick Huksters page or Da Drop or southern disorder to see more.

Dolby from southern discomfort is editin' as we speak to hook us up w/some killer footage. :cool:
Later.
Handless

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Man that looks like a blast!! That wallride is fricken hot! :D

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
man w/ one hand said:
Johnny Scroggs & the Johnny Scroggs Bands from Murphy NC was killer. Acoustic alternative, good stuff. They rocked. Big props to them as well. The rain let up Sat. & it was ON! Sun. was killer, Food then Freeride event, then dj'in w/riders from Florida, Tenn. Virg. NC & SC. Sic, sic, sic, sic.... :D O'yeah, props to Sara Lee & Childers Maket for baggin', taggin' & donatin' the meat & bread. Man does not live by Freeride alone...I can't beleive I just typed that. :eek: Hey Zach th' Mechaninc, heal up dude, we're with ya. Gigantic Props to Jessie" The Dude" for Goin' Huge Gigantic in th' Big Air comp. After he had it won he went back & hit it 2 more times till he nailed it. He rode one SIC LINE. Sorry no pics of the dj'in or big air my camera was full w/a dead batt. :mad:

You can go to the Hick Huksters page or Da Drop or southern disorder to see more.

Dolby from southern discomfort is editin' as we speak to hook us up w/some killer footage. :cool:
Later.
Handless
Holy shiatsnatcha .. that loooks REALLy fun, mang!

Saweeeet.

·
Southern Fried mUni
1,126 Posts
A much nicer day than last year that is for sure.....sunshine and no mud! Fun stuff, crazy riding, some amazing wrecks, burgers & dogs, schwag, etc. What more could you ask for?

·
No longer riding a haro!
725 Posts
There are a few action pictures at www.trianglemtb.com ,click on forum then downhill/freeride. I might be going out there next year to compete in the 18 and under freeride.
Does anybody know how far it is from Raliegh, NC?? :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pee Wee's

Does anybody know how far it is from Raliegh, NC?? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Pee Wee's Mtn Bike Park is about 4 miles south of Lincolnton, NC on Hiway 150. Turn left at BIG water tank on Riverview Rd. Go about 1/4 and see sign on right. Pay yer $2 and sign release form and RIDE! Lincolnton is roughly 3-1/2 hrs from Raleigh. Take I-40 west to Hickory - turn south on Hiway 321 - about 20 miles to Lincolnton.

·
Innovate or die!
702 Posts
lol

I love the 6 inch transitions on the wooden drops hahaha. Looks like a blast, wish people in Cali had the nutz to build stuff like that. I would work everyday on something like that, but there is not land out here--- you can only build jumps because dirt blends in

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.