Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Perpetual slow motion
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick vid that a friend made of the Foes Mutz. Looks like a seriously fun fat bike.

·
This place needs an enema
15,397 Posts
A quick vid that a friend made of the Foes Mutz. Looks like a seriously fun fat bike.

Looks fun.

I'm still in the camp that wonders how long it's going to take for fat tire (and to a lesser extent, rim) technology to catch up to what modern riders can do on chunky trails.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Great bike, and will definitely heat up the all mountain fatty category with the Bucksaw and Kahn.

But, how awesome was that video! I'm really curious how a local bike shop shot that? Did they do it all with a Go-Pro and a drone? If so, I'd really like to hear about and see some behind the scenes footage. Great, great job guys.

N

·
0 Posts
Looks fun.

I'm still in the camp that wonders how long it's going to take for fat tire (and to a lesser extent, rim) technology to catch up to what modern riders can do on chunky trails.
already there.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I fully intended on buying one of these bikes and started the original thread on here for this bike. I emailed Foes some time ago asking a few questions about this bike and got zero response, gave it a week then called and got nobody either. When I'm looking to drop that kind of money I at least want to be acknowledged.

N

·
0 Posts
I fully intended on buying one of these bikes and started the original thread on here for this bike. I emailed Foes some time ago asking a few questions about this bike and got zero response, gave it a week then called and got nobody either. When I'm looking to drop that kind of money I at least want to be acknowledged.
as well you or anyone should.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I rode my mutz for the first time yesterday. The bike is an absolute dream. I made 2 technical climbs that i have never made on my scalpel. Definitely took some getting used to the fat tire feel, but I'm hooked. I got mine from the bike's namesake in New Hampshire, and the drive was well worth it.

·
Registered
14,315 Posts
Looks fun.

Do you think it's possible to make a 4"-5" tire as robust as 2.4" chunk-capable while keeping the weight reasonable?

·
nothing to see here
3,279 Posts
I rode my mutz for the first time yesterday. The bike is an absolute dream. I made 2 technical climbs that i have never made on my scalpel. Definitely took some getting used to the fat tire feel, but I'm hooked. I got mine from the bike's namesake in New Hampshire, and the drive was well worth it.
Pics or ban :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Here is the mutz

looks better outdoors
Wow super nice, I know they also carry salsa... were you able to jump on a bucksaw also? Very curious as to a comparison of the two, especially in uphill mode. Gotta say I really love the color you choose as well, very jealous...

Having more options for a Full susp fattie is a wonderful thing!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts