Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup: Had a graet time last couple of days in Cambridge on the Puslinch trail snow was firm and I could hold a good line. Today I had my friend and riding Buddy ,Sean leave me in the dust again with his True North 29r I think it wieghs 19lbs or that might be his wieght anyway good ride Sean! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
I was just wondering what the conditions there would be like. Thanks!

If the weather holds and there isn't too much snow, it looks like I'll have a tough choice to make come Sunday.

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
Do your best to keep it quiet though. I don't want any of that sweet singletrack to get even an inch wider! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eric with that new sweet bike Santa brought you late you should come out and ride! We will try for a weekend ride at Puslinch say the Sat 27th 10;30 am all welcome!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
After seeing your pictures I was thinking that I'd try to get out there this weekend... and then we got another 15cm of snow :( A friend of mine rode the Hydrocut last week and it was also in good shape. In the mornings when it's still frozen solid. Don't know how it will be not with the extra snow....

-Dave

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
lopez test pilot said:
Eric with that new sweet bike Santa brought you late you should come out and ride! We will try for a weekend ride at Puslinch say the Sat 27th 10;30 am all welcome!!
I can try to make that ride but I'll probably be doing some overtime to pay Santa back for his awesome bike ;)

If you ever plan to ride on a Sunday let me know, I've always got Sundays off.

·
Registered
496 Posts
re"trails

Looks like very favorable riding conditiopns, right now it is blowing snow, not to fun to be out right at the moment, will try for a sunday ride, gotta give the studded tires a spin,

Verndogger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.