Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Following the trend
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No respect. I was working on lubing the chain when along comes this fellow and tries to sell me bike insurance. I even spun the wheel and he hung on for a few revolutions. Anyway, I now have MTBing insurance.

Sal

Attachments

·
Fireball in the Night
1,624 Posts
The O.P. gets an "A" for originality. Maybe habib was also j/k.

I don't sell insurance, but just changed my auto insurance and learned some cool things from the rep. If you're shopping auto insurance, PM me.

~ Rex

·
Registered
330 Posts
Did it have a british accent?

saldman said:
No respect. I was working on lubing the chain when along comes this fellow and tries to sell me bike insurance. I even spun the wheel and he hung on for a few revolutions. Anyway, I now have MTBing insurance.

Sal
We have plenty of those little guys in Tampa, eh? They don't normally hop on for a ride though, they usually just run for dear life down the trail in front of you before making a mad leap back into the bushes. :yikes:

Ever have any run-ins with an armadillo?

·
i drink shower water
1,189 Posts
wow i totally missed that.... i feel awesome right now. how did i not see that giant picture the first time???

·
Registered
167 Posts
lidarman said:
Kinda like the movie ads touting the first comedy in January as the funniest movie of the year?
Hey I wanted to keep my options open...what if someone has one funnier...I can't commit this early in the year. Sheesh...;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.