Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
569 Posts
I had my '09 Talas done in the fall. My Talas sytem had pretty much packed it in so I had that rebuilt as well. Overall I'm very impressed with the factory tune. Better small bump compliance and handles big hits very well. Overall much more controled and smooth in all situation similar to how their factory dhx5 feels. It's good enough that my wife's is there right now getting the same treatment. I'm getting more useable travel out of it than I ever did before but also seems to use it's travel more effectvely without blowing though it in berms or small stuff. Overall very happy with the results.

· Registered
569 Posts
Can't say for sure brake dive was affected greatly. That depends a lot on what pressures you're running I suppose. It does stay a bit higher in its travel during normal riding which likely reduces dive a bit.

No drawbacks that I have found...other than making you even more picky about how your suspension behaves on other bikes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.