Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting my Float R shock from my Trance tuned by Push. For the Maestro suspensions, is this upgrade worthwhile and noticeable? I really do not have any complaints with the suspension, but if there is some improvement, I am willing to pay the little extra, since I am already planning to have them do the factory rebuild. I have not been able to find too much information regarding this specific application. Any input would be helpful. My bike setup is located in the Trance Setup Database thread for reference - http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?p=2274992#poststop .

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Definitely!

If you're sending the shock in to PUSH anyhow DEFINITELY get the to do the factory tune on it. When they do the factory tune they tune it to your specific riding style and weight. I would most definitely go for it.

·
KRISDALA BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!
265 Posts
My Float R is at PUSH Industries right now. I do not ride a Trance, but Christina at PUSH is very knowledgeable and can help out with any questions you may have with the Maestro application, I'm sure. Give em' a call.

I cannot wait to try out the new set up when my shock returns!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.