Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
solid gold plated
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soooooo, im fairly certain this has been done to death, about a gagillion times, but hey, whats one more :rolleyes:

ive currently got a dhx 4 200m x 50mm and its in need of a service, but for an extra few pennies i can have it pushed so i figure why the hell not, anyway....

seen a nice lil roco tstr 200m x 57mm and if i get this for the price i want, after selling my dhx i shouldnt be too out of pocket with any luck.

now im left wondering which would be a better shock to have pushed, im leaning on getting the roco and pushing it as with the longer stroke, i might have more versatility with it if i wanted to switch frames etc due to the longer stroke etc.

im also wondering which shock is "better" once pushed, now i realise this is a bit of a duff question as its all subjective but id appreciate any views people have.

btw shocks on/going on an 05 coiler.

cheers :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
I am sure both will be great after being Pushed, but you may want to call PUSH and see which shock would be best for your type of suspension. I believe they have posted before that they can get better tunes with certain shocks depending on the suspension design.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.