Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has had their Fox fork PUSH'd? What was the turn around time like for anyone in Ontario? I have an '03 F 100RL that needs an overhaul, and have read some good things about PUSH Industries. Any feedback would be great! Thanks!

·
Bike Junkie
378 Posts
Not much more to say than what has been said on the other forums. It the real deal. Just set your sag up when you get it back (it will be a much lower air pressure) and you are off. It looks like it leaks a little; but it's not as it's just breaking in the new seals etc. I just got my RP3 back from them this winter. I had my Vanilla RLC and Vanilla RC done before and I really liked what they did with all of my shocks and my fork. You'll be happy. Just remember the commercial invoice when shipping so that you don't get hit with duty on the return for something that you already owned. "Bicycle Shock absorber being sent for repair" is the statement that I used.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.