Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Purveyor of Trail Tales!
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

I also posted this over in the Shocks & Suspension forum but since I asked for advise here I thought I’d share it for those looking to upgrade their AM bike’s suspension.

I know I’m singing to the choir but I thought I’d add my own stanza to the “Push Is Great” refrain. Apparently Darren had a stock ordering mistake on his part that was going to delay me receiving the shock I ordered for a number of weeks. Rather than make me, the customer, suffer for this situation he substituted a better product and only requested a very small additional fee from me. I felt like he stepped up to the plate and took care of me in a wonderful fashion.

On top of all that great customer service I got to experience the magic of a Push tuned product! WOW….just yesterday I had my first ride on a Pushed 2011 Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 that I combined with a 2011 Fox 36 Talas 160 RLC FIT fork as replacements for the Specialized suspension on my 2007 Euduro SL. It was a major improvement from ride characteristics to the weight of the bike. The ride was a 3.5 hour, 23 mile funfest with over 3,000 feet of elevation gain/loss. One ride doesn’t a review make but I’m completely stoked by the changes and highly recommend them to anyone with this frame.

Thanks Darren!

Michael:thumbsup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.