Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Purveyor of Trail Tales!
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

I know I’m singing to the choir but I thought I’d add my own stanza to the “Push Is Great” refrain. Apparently Darren had a stock ordering mistake on his part that was going to delay me receiving the shock I ordered for a number of weeks. Rather than make me, the customer, suffer for this situation he substituted a better product and only requested a very small additional fee from me. I felt like he stepped up to the plate and took care of me in a wonderful fashion.

On top of all that great customer service I got to experience the magic of a Push tuned product! WOW….just yesterday I had my first ride on a Pushed 2011 Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 that I combined with a 2011 Fox 36 Talas 160 RLC FIT fork as replacements for the Specialized suspension on my 2007 Euduro SL. It was a major improvement from ride characteristics to the weight of the bike. The ride was a 3.5 hour, 23 mile funfest with over 3,000 feet of elevation gain/loss. One ride doesn’t a review make but I’m completely stoked by the changes and highly recommend them to anyone with this frame.

Thanks Darren!

Michael:thumbsup:

·
Biking Like Crazy!
1,466 Posts
I'm jealous!

Bit the bullet and went for the Monarch Plus RC3 myself from Push....but it'll be about 2 weeks before it it comes in!
It's going on a Knolly Endorphin that's already good with the DHX Air (that most peeps don't like)!!!
I assume you were going for the RT3 but got upgraded to the big guy? :thumbsup:

·
Purveyor of Trail Tales!
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blcman said:
Bit the bullet and went for the Monarch Plus RC3 myself.......I assume you were going for the RT3 but got upgraded to the big guy? :thumbsup:
Hey Mr. blcman,

Well surmised Sir! You have found the kernel of truth at the core of my ramblings!! I know that you'll enjoy your new acquisition. Differences between the products aside the custom "Push Magic" will ensure that. I'm sure they'll include it however I'd chat with them about their "big hit" bumper and the benefits you'll receive from its inclusion.

Take care, have fun and be safe!

Michael:thumbsup:

·
Biking Like Crazy!
1,466 Posts
michaelsnead said:
Hey Mr. blcman,

.. I'm sure they'll include it however I'd chat with them about their "big hit" bumper....
Already have...was assured it comes "standard" with the Monacrh Push shock kit.
I'm calling them Monday to see if I can still get their Winter Special deal if I send in my 36RC2 for serving also! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.