Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey SW, got any insider info on the Ti rotors from PUSH? Saw a short blurb in Decline about them yesterday. Article stated avg 100gm savings over std 8" rotor. Could be a cool UGI bling item but I wonder how they compare to the Hope 2 piece for price and weight.

·
Bodhisattva
10,833 Posts
SSINGA said:
Hey SW, got any insider info on the Ti rotors from PUSH? Saw a short blurb in Decline about them yesterday. Article stated avg 100gm savings over std 8" rotor. Could be a cool UGI bling item but I wonder how they compare to the Hope 2 piece for price and weight.
;)
I've seen them but haven't used them. They are indeed light & possess mucho bling.
Darren & some of his riders have been using them & claim that there is absolutely no performance loss or problems with overheating.
I have no idea how they compare with the Hope 2-piece and price is yet to be set, but I don't think they'll come cheaply.
I'm hoping to have a set within a few weeks to demo.

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
Another good reason to run the Juicys over the FRs as I doubt Push will come out with weird rotor sizes like 190 and 210.

Wow, pretty soon it will be possible to drop like $10k on a 'Pack. Rejoice!

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
Organ SPAM!!!

Count me in too. I can sell my other kidney as well since I checked my health insurance and it covers dialysis.

Yeah, yeah, moderators, I'll put a classified up for my kidney. Please don't delete my post yet.

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
Well, I don't think I can get too much for one of my kidneys; they've got quite a few years of hard living on them. But how about a left nut? I bet there's a market for them!

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Renegade said:
Well, I don't think I can get too much for one of my kidneys; they've got quite a few years of hard living on them. But how about a left nut? I bet there's a market for them!
Left one only? Are you only planning on getting 1 rotor?

·
mtbr platinum member
1,426 Posts
Bling, bling!!! That kidney looks sweet! Maybe if it came it pewter to match my headset.

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
SSINGA said:
Left one only? Are you only planning on getting 1 rotor?
You're right, good catch there. Heck, I've got no use for them anyway, they just get me in trouble anyway. For sale or trade! A matching set of nads.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Stan's

Has anyone used the Stan's NoTubes rotor? It only comes in 160 mm and weighs 57g . It is made of aluminum with a special coating.

He is offering it stand alone ($95/rotor) or as a package with the Marta brakes and Ti caliper bolts (293g $265)

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bikerx40 said:
Bling, bling!!! That kidney looks sweet! Maybe if it came it pewter to match my headset.
Maybe CK will machine and ano a Pewter handle bar mount for ya!

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
VW_ XCE- go search the "Anorexics R Us"... er, I mean "Save Some Weight" board for those rotors. I'm sure there is info over there. I hear they squeal to beat all heck.

·
Bodhisattva
10,833 Posts
Bwaaa-haa-haa-haaa.........

:D

If you get really desperate you could consider sperm donation, although I DO NOT want to see the pix of that one.

Did you actually pay to place that ad? I'd be willing to send you a buck for the effort.

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Squeaky Wheel said:
Bwaaa-haa-haa-haaa.........

:D

If you get really desperate you could consider sperm donation, although I DO NOT want to see the pix of that one.
Well TS could - Renegade is selling his Nads w/ any included sperm as a complete set:p

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
:D TS -- Too freakin funny .... Laffin' at my desk.

With memories of my bruised and bleeding kidney after my "final" DH run this winter. Hmmmm, shippin ain't too bad and I do like having spare components .....

"Post yer Parts Punk"?

·
Bodhisattva
10,833 Posts
SSINGA said:
Well TS could - Renegade is selling his Nads w/ any included sperm as a complete set:p
Seeing as how my wife took mine when I bought the Pack & hid it from her at the shop, and her subsequent response upon learning the above, Renegade's offer is a bit enticing.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts